Og likes playing games – even tag. But Og got exposed to a new game the other day. I was “tagged” in a game aimed at genealogical bloggers. Now I’m supposed to share five things about me that most folks won’t know – and that’s really hard. Og has lived many years, and has many, many descendents, but I finally came up with a few tidbits that might interest you.
1. Og is so old that I was friends with mitochondrial Eve. She was hot, but not like Cleopatra.
2. Og likes dancing with wild abandon next to a fire under a full moon.
3. Og has famous cousin – I can’t tell you his exact name, but let’s just say, “Yabba-Dabba-Doo!”
4. My favorite animal? That ones’s easy – dOG!!!!! My favorite weather pattern – fOG. My favorite drink -- grOG. What I do in my spare time – jOG. What I sleep on at night – lOG. I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.
5. Og feels bad about this one – my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson was Attila the Hun. Every family has one, right?
Now I'm supposed to "tag" five other people -- so watch out!
Og from Roots Television