There are just a few days left in our Happy Birthday contest. If you missed the first announcement, we're holding the first ever Roots TV Scavenger Hunt. Og has come up with six very tricky questions, listed below. Email Og your answers to enter for your chance to win a fabulous RTV t-shirt. And don't forget the shortcut - you can use our handy-dandy searchable Program Guide to find your way to the answers in record time. Remember, all entries are due by October 15th!
Roots Television Happy Birthday Scavenger Hunt
1. What song did Chris Haley sing at the 2007 FGS Conference?
2. Was the man who raised Bob Zins his real father?
3. Name three famous descendants of the Sockish.
4. What was author Victor Villasenor’s grandfather’s claim to fame?
5. What six required tools of the genealogist does Dick Eastman mention in
his lecture "Putting the Genes in Genealogy"?
6. Name any of Flat Stanley’s ancestors.
Og from Roots Television